Podcast: Updated weekly in the wee hours of Sunday night/Monday morning. Subscribe on Stitcher, Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or iHeartRadio
Here are a few questions that need to be asked before we go any further with health-care reform:
- What will save money now?
- What will save money in the future?
- What will lead to healthier living?
- What will protect children?
- What will encourage medical innovation?
- What will balance short-term expenses with long-term benefits?
- What will encourage the use of incentives?
Keywords in this show: debt • government • health care • insurance • medicine • pharmaceuticals • reform • research •