The Brian Gongol Show can be heard on WHO Radio in Des Moines, Iowa on 1040 AM or streaming online at WHORadio.com. The show airs from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Central Time on Saturday afternoons. Podcasts of show highlights are also available.
Here are a few questions that need to be asked before we go any further with health-care reform:
- What will save money now?
- What will save money in the future?
- What will lead to healthier living?
- What will protect children?
- What will encourage medical innovation?
- What will balance short-term expenses with long-term benefits?
- What will encourage the use of incentives?