Brian Gongol Show on WHO Radio - March 7, 2010
- We're the world's chattiest mobile-phone users. Why?
- The flood outlook is still spooky:
- Funny parody: Google's "unsettlingly specific apology"
- Texting while driving: It's not the texting, it's the distraction. Don't ban the specific distraction, ban the driving while distracted.
- Omaha and the no-zero-percents-for-anyone policy
- BDC intercepted the first note passed in class in years
- Janus blew up $58.4 billion, yet they still walked away with their management fees
- Google Fiber: Great for consumers, terrible for shareholders