Brian Gongol Show on WHO Radio - October 10, 2010
- NFL player Terrell Owens could be in trouble for his Twitter behavior. He's not supposed to tweet during or just before games, but it looks like he did.
- Facebook anxiety
- Nobody's a social media "expert". You've surely heard the argument that expertise comes out of having 10,000 hours of deliberate practice at something. Social media hasn't been around long enough for anyone to have 10,000 hours of practice at it.
- The leaves are changing colors
- I'd like to know how a refrigerator of definite volume can contain an infinite mass of moldy stuff I forgot about
- We need sunset provisions on our laws
- Our laws banning driving-while-texting are going to look pretty stupid when Google succeeds with the autopiloted car -- which, by the way, is a great use of Google resources
- Tight competition in the smartphone market is great for consumers but terrible for the competitors