- Half of the Eurozone just had its debt downgraded
- Talk of a video board at Wrigley Field makes my hair stand on end...in a bad way
- The fact that mortgage interest rates are under 4% boggles the mind...if they're at 3.96%, and the inflation rate (at last calculation) is at 3.4%, then the real interest rate is just 0.56%. People are able to borrow money for houses at a rate of real return to the lender of barely half of one percentage point. It's crazy.
- Yay capitalism: An Indian company is making a $50 tablet computer
- Does Warren Buffett have to tell the doctor he's "self-employed"?
- The more you share on Facebook, the more you put yourself at blackmail risk
- First Lady Michelle Obama is (kind of) on Twitter now.