- Olympic closing ceremonies
- Leaving someone out of a Facebook conversation
- Iowa State Fair
- This year's corn yield will be low on average -- but it's still a good year by historical standards, which is a testament to technology
- We all live life as the result of good luck and bad luck, good choices and bad choices. The key is to make sure our laws and social systems reward good choices, discourage bad ones, and allow for people to bounce back from bad luck. We all hope to be the beneficiaries of good luck, so it's hard to think of doing anything other than just letting it happen.
- Listen back to the entire show