- Check your Internet router now...there may be a security vulnerability putting you at risk.
- So...there have been hacking attacks against The New York Times, Twitter, and others. If you're on Twitter, change your password.
- Speaking of security, get some antivirus protection on your smartphone. Norton says 2/3rds of people don't have it.
- Caffeine can be overdone, but you may be surprised to know how much is in what sources. And, as we happened to mention on the show today, it's also been used as a weight-loss drug.
- Renaming files in bulk can save you some trouble when you're saving things like photos. You can do it on Macs, too.
- Bill Gates's message: What gets measured gets done.
- Paid channels on YouTube? It's under discussion, apparently.