- What are America's true state boundaries? A physicist, using the Where's George? currency-tracking site, thinks he has the answer.
- I'm telling you right now: History books are going to make note of today's natural-gas boom, and we will retroactively realize just how lucky we were that it got so cheap at just the right time. It's going to cost us a lot more later.
- Google Maps (and especially Street View) are great for the curious onlooker, but it won't really be a truly useful contribution to history until every Street View comes with a date stamp.
- The future of newspapers may be outside the Associated Press. The Internet is to blame.
- Facebook may have a branded smartphone out next week.