- How "The Onion" got hacked: It's all a matter of using social cues and tricking people into trusting those they shouldn't
- Adobe is taking Creative Suite to a service model: No more downloads...only online, "cloud"-type access
- E-mail newsletters won't die: All things digital may be fleeting, but Twitter and Facebook posts (and their contemporaries) are even more ephemeral than a good old newsletter. That's why newspapers themselves will always have a place -- as the institutional memory of a place.
- Are your passwords any good? Intel offers a way to test their robustness
- Google and Twitter team up to help Syrians get around Internet blockades