Brian Gongol Show on WHO Radio - April 24, 2016
Podcast: Updated weekly in the wee hours of Sunday night/Monday morning. Subscribe on Stitcher, Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or iHeartRadio
Please note: These show notes may be in various stages of completion -- ranging from brainstormed notes through to well-polished monologues. Please excuse anything that may seem rough around the edges, as it may only be a first draft of a thought and not be fully representative of what was said on the air.
Brian Dean gets a new car
- Average age of a car on the road: 11.4 years
- Quality is much better than ever, so the cars remain useful longer
We've been cheating on our taxes
- Not any tax collected by the state or the IRS
- The social-cohesion tax
- Libraries get trashed as "welfare book stores"
- Cheating at a very dangerous time
- What if we had experienced a depression instead of a deep recession and slow growth afterward?
- It's like we're in a slow-motion depression