Wise Guys on WHO Radio - May 17, 2014
The WHO Radio Wise Guys airs on WHO Radio in Des Moines, Iowa on 1040 AM or streaming online at WHORadio.com. The show airs from 1 to 2 pm Central Time on Saturday afternoons. A podcast of show highlights is also available. Leave comments and questions on the Wise Guys Facebook page or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Pinterest positioning itself to take on Google? Seems like a stretch.
- The FTC says Snapchat "deceived" consumers about whether messages were really disappearing, among other things
- Is Beats really worth $3.2 billion? I'm not convinced.
- Tornado tracks from last weekend's storms
- It looks like Apple and Google are going to drop their lawsuits against one another -- for now
- Apple is gushing over California with its current OS-naming scheme
- Why our Supreme Court (and our Congress, and for that matter our voters) shouldn't be Luddites
- Why you should always be skeptical of an IPO: Nobody ever schedules them for the benefit of stock buyers